Compliance in the supply chain
Intellectual Property and Marketing can determine the potential value of an
acquisition; only Manufacturing and Sales will realise that value for you.
All too often when a company licenses-in a compound or product, they find
that there are problems in the supply chain:
- The supplier is not compliant with the required standards of GMP.
- The supplier cannot or will not supply the quantities required.
- The manufacturing chain is not as described in the dossier.
- The manufacturing process is not reproducible.
- The analytical methods are not validated to current standards.
- The inventory being purchased is not fit for purpose.
In many cases, these problems could have been avoided if the purchaser had
carried out a proper technical due-diligence investigation.
Let us assess the supply chain of the product you are licensing-in. Let us
help you to reduce the risk of failure post-purchase.
Topics that we will review:
Contact us at e-mail :