© CMBarnett Pharma Services Ltd 2008-2011
Key points that we can review for you include:
- Who actually owns the Marketing Authorisations? In each territory?
- What Variations have been filed? Are the owners selling what you think you
- Are there appropriate suppliers of active ingredient and pharmaceutical
- Where is packaging carried out?
- Is there any sub-contracting?
- Will you need to develop new suppliers?
- How long will it take to change suppliers, if that is your strategy?
Supply contracts and Technical Agreements
- Who is responsible for releasing the product to market?
- Where are they? And are they willing to work with you?
- More to the point, are you willing to work with them?
- Are the supply arrangements properly protected?
- What pricing agreements are there?
- Are there Technical Agreements in place?
- Can these agreements be transferred to you, or do you have to start